Operational Excellence Through Effective Front Line Leadership
You will succeed in developing consistent, capable and confident Supervisors, Managers and Team Leaders who drive safety, productivity, quality and team member engagement through this Front Line Leadership System.
This comprehensive approach will ensure a lasting change in the leadership approach and culture of your business to support high performance.
Set The Expectation
The first phase in the development process is focused on creating a plan that will be customized to your business. In this phase you will accomplish the following goals.
Build The Skills
In Phase 2 the focus is squarely on developing the skills of your staff. They will be guided through the training by an experienced facilitator at your location, and provided a practical training kit to aid in and reinforce their learning.
- Expectations of a Leader
- Leading by Example
- Motivating and Engaging Employees
- Effective Communication
- Dealing with Different Personality Styles
- Leading Change
- Coaching, Confronting and Correcting
- Leading in Conflict Situations
Participants appreciate the experience and expertise of the facilitator who has trained hundreds or thousands of front line leaders in many different environments spanning a variety of industries.
Each participant will receive a comprehensive training workbook for reference purposes, copies of Application Journals and Insights, and a copy of two books - What Great Supervisors Know and Employees Not Doing What You Expect.
Your front line supervisors, managers and team leaders have unique needs, challenges and opportunities. With onsite training you have complete control including:
- Train one group or multiple groups (helps with multi-shift and continuous operations)
- Schedule half-day sessions, full-day sessions, or multi-day sessions
- Do the training all at once, or spread it out over weeks or months
- Sustain the learning with refresher sessions and our video library
Measure The Impact
Phase 3 focuses on ensuring accountability. Participants have to complete application journals and have coaching meetings to explain and discuss how they are using the training every day.
Sustain The Change
Great training stands the test of time. The final phase in the Front Line Leadership process focuses on ensuring that your staff continue to utilize their training and has options available to refresh their skills at any time.
Who is Front Line Leadership Systems?
The team specializes in training your front line supervisors, team leaders,
lead hands and managers in a variety of industries.
The pricing for the program is on a per-person basis and includes the following:
- Access to the online ApplicationJournal.com system for tracking and reporting.
- Graduation certificate for participants who complete the program requirements.
- Post-training survey online to assess impact.
- A one-year subscription for the organization to access the Front Line Leadership Video Library and eight Front Line Leadership pre-recorded Webinars.
- Pre-training survey online to clarify needs.
- Delivery of the training sessions.
- Travel expenses for the facilitator.
- Front Line Leadership training kit for each participant.